Travel with us around the world! The Yacht-Challenge School offers you regattas, cruises, corporate parties, as well as unforgettable sailing trips!
NORTH KALEIDOSCOPE 15 – 26 August 2020
Swedish skerries – Norwegian Ford, 12th century and fabulous Iceland
Gothenburg (Sweden) – Karingon (Sweden) – Fialbaka (Sweden) – Frederikstadt (Norway) –Hunnebostrand (Sweden) – Marstrand (Sweden) – Gothenburg
Experience Amazing Sailing Week! Sail, Party, Explore And Relax!
Gothenburg archipelago – 12th century Norwegian Ford + fabulous Iceland!
Welcome to the kingdom of picturesque and mysterious Gothenburg archipelago and to the old Norwegian fortress Gamlebien of the XII century!
And if you are very lucky with the weather, then to the point of attraction of all yachtsmen in the world – the Danish Skagen at the junction of the North and Baltic Seas!
And for dessert, the unforgettable beauty of fabulous Iceland!
15 August 2020. Gothenburg
Arriving in Sweden’s second largest city – Gothenburg.
It is necessary to take a walk around the Haga district with a large number of pedestrian streets and charming houses in the traditional Scandinavian style with a stone basement, above which there are two or three wooden floors.
Here you can taste the famous traditional pastries Hagabullen (cinnamon roll).
And, of course, go to the famous Feskekörka fish market in a historic building.
AUGUST 16, 2020. Gothenburg to Käringön (35 miles)
Going to Karingon (35 miles) is a beautiful little Swedish island with an equally beautiful and small town.
Here is one of the most active Swedish rescue stations.
at sea, founded in 1920.
free survival training on the sea is also constantly held for all comers using helicopters and life rafts.
Rescue equipment sales are also held here.
AUGUST 17, 2020. PASSAGE TO Fjellbach
- Passage passage to Fjellbach (35 miles)-picturesque swedish fishing village in the rocks.
- A walk through the deep stone canyon.
- Beautiful views of the Swedish skerries, enchanting landscapes.
AUGUST 18, 2020. TRANSITION TO NORWAY.
- Moving to Norway, to Fredrikstad and the old Norwegian city of Gamlebyen, built in the XII century as a fortress (40 miles).
- Narrow streets, beautiful colorful houses, the best-preserved fort city in Scandinavia.
AUGUST 19, 2020. Fantastic skerries
- Passage through fantastic skerries to Hunnebostrand, one of Sweden’s oldest fishing villages. (50 miles).
- Beautiful landscapes. Zoo. Aquapark.
AUGUST 19, 2020. Passage to Marstrand
Marstrand the most elite resort in Sweden (35 miles).
The famous Karlsten fortress, which was considered one of the most reliable coastal fortifications in Europe.
It is in excellent condition, it attracts with its rich history and extraordinary severe beauty.
RETURN TO GOTHENBURG (25 MILES)
22.08.2020. Flight to Stockholm
- Flight to Stockholm.
- Accommodation at the hotel at the airport.
- A walk through Stockholm, a city of amazing beauty with a unique charm.
- The narrow streets of the medieval old town, the Royal Palace, the Town Hall, cozy shopping streets.
AUGUST 23, 2020. Flight to Reykjavik
- Flight to Reykjavik
Transfer to the Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the historic site of the Icelandic parliament of Alinga. Founded in 930 BC, it is the oldest permanent parliament in the world, located in one of the most geologically interesting places on the planet.
Go to the geothermal miracle of the Geysir Geothermal Area. Every few minutes, the Strokkur geyser explodes with burning water to a height of 25 meters.
Then there is a stop near Gulfoss (Golden Falls), when the powerful Khvita River (White) roars over the bunk rocks into the canyon rugged below.
- Going South. On the way to Seljalandsfoss, one of the most unusual waterfalls in the world, a magnificent view of Mount Hekla.
- Skógafoss, an impressive waterfall that falls from a height of 60 m in calm water. The famous Eyjafjallajökull volcano opens high above the waterfall.
- Overnight stay near the small coastal town of Vic
24.08.2020. sandy beach in Reynisfjara. Famous Thermal Zone Blue Lagoon. JOKULSARLON GLACIER. Diamond beach
- After a hearty breakfast, we leave for the black sandy beach in Reinisfjar, which is famous for its basalt columns.
- We continue our journey east through charming lava fields and incredible desert sands formed many centuries ago.
- Next stop is the magnificent lagoon of the Joculsarlon Glacier and the nearby Diamond Beach.
- The lagoon is filled with icebergs of all shapes and sizes that glide in a fabulous procession to the salty waves of the Atlantic.
- We go inland to a new adventure, explore the bewitching world in an ice cave.
- Return to Vic.
25.08.20. Famous Thermal Zone Blue Lagoon
- A trip to the Famous Thermal Zone Blue Lagoon (entrance ticket 75 euros, includes a bathrobe, slippers, a drink, 2 masks).
- Return to Reykjavik. Rest at the hotel.
AUGUST 26, 2020. DEPARTURE.
Under favorable weather conditions, if desired, Skagen, the northern peak of Jutland and the whole of Denmark, can be added to the yacht route, located on Cape Grenen, which separates the Skagerrak and Kategat straits.
This is where the two seas merge and Denmark ends.
And only here you can stand with one foot in the North and the other in the Baltic Sea and really see the merger of the two elements.
Swimming at this point is strictly prohibited, the current is extremely strong.
- The yacht part of the program, without Iceland – 880 euros
- The cost of the entire program – 1580 euros
Included in the price:
- accommodation on a yacht in a double cabin
- private transport with a driver-guide for the entire trip in Iceland
- accommodation in hotels according to the program
during a trip in Iceland –
- excursions according to the program
- 35 euro per person – final cleaning + boat insurance,
marinas, fuel, captain’s foo
- WIFI on board the yacht – 80 euros
- Flight Gothenburg – Stockholm – Reykjavik (from 200 euros)
Ask Us a Question!
We develop the rest on yachts with the best route in any water area. A responsible, attentive, benevolent and competent captains instructor who is familiar with the yachts will not be hearsay. We know everything about sailing and yachting, or almost everything, and are going to share the accumulated information with you. We hope that you will appreciate our efforts for dignity, and training in the “Yacht-Challenge” will bring you joy and 100% result. Support for graduates after graduation.
International Certified Yacht School – Teaching Experience since 2006!
FOR YACHT ACADEMY WE HAVE A HIGHEST QUALIFICATION