IYT and ICC certificates. Online courses: Yachtmaster Offshore, International Crew, Bareboat Skipper, Radiooperator VHF. Yacht vacations. Pärnu Events. Great yachting all over the world. Over 20 years of experience. Yachting in Estonia.
1. Who is processing
All data, except for payments by credit cards at the link:
Yacht Challenge OÜ
Suur-Jõe tn 60 Pärnu, 80042, Estonia
2. Data when paying by bank cards at the link:
Nets Holding A/S
CVR-nr. 27 22 59 93
Phone: + 45 4468 4468
3. What personal information do we collect and why?
We may ask you to provide personal information directly to us. For example, we may ask you to provide your contact details such as full name, street address, telephone number, email address, and date of birth as necessary, in order to, for example: to book yacht or tour for you, to create crew list or voucher, to order skipper certificate, to provide the services and information you request such as details about your booking, to have an emergency contact number for you
You will also need to provide your billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date) to make a payment by cards at the link via Nets Holding A/S.
You have the right not to provide us with information, but most of this information is necessary for booking and paying for a yacht or training, crew-list, voucher and certificate of skipper
When you make a reservation for someone else, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of any other individual(s) prior to providing us with their personal information and travel preferences. Your travel companion’s information will only be available to amend through you.
4. How do we use your information?
We use the information about you with your consent for the following purposes: to book yachts, to issue crew lists and vouchers, to order skipper certificates, in order to inform you about special offers and new routes, tours and services that may be of interest to you.
Nets uses confidential payment details (e.g. cardholder’s name, card number and expiration date) when you pay by credit card using the link.
We send you e-mail messages containing information about routes and programs that may be of interest to you if you agreed to receive the marketing newsletter. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe when receiving any of these letters
5. Who do we share your personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Charter company, hotel, airline, tour operator who will provide you with services during the trip. In cases where the services are provided by third parties, we inform you of this. You may be contacted for more information or for sharing important travel information.
- When you pay by credit card using the link, your data is transmitted to payment provider Nets, the leading payment provider in the Nordics. Nets is dedicated to protecting your personal Information.
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your interests or those of any other person;
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
6. Cookies and similar tracking technology
Cookies are small data text files and can be stored on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits). Cookies do not personally recognize you; they cannot harm your computer or mobile device. They are used by the sites you visit to make your use of these sites more efficient.
7. How do we protect your personal information?
We have taken the necessary administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal data. For example, only authorized employees have access to personal data and only for strictly defined purposes.
When you pay by credit card using the link, your data is transmitted to payment provider Nets, the leading payment provider in the Nordics. Nets is dedicated to protecting your personal Information. They have adopted internal security policies and instructed their employees accordingly in order to comply with applicable legislation on Personal Data Protection. They have implemented appropriate procedures and security measures to protect your Personal Information from being destroyed, lost or altered, publicized unlawfully and against being disclosed to unauthorized persons or otherwise processed contrary to applicable Personal Data Protection legislation
8. Juvenile privacy
We do not offer services to minors without the consent of their legal representatives .. If we become aware that a minor user (under the age of 18) has provided us with his personal data without the consent of his parents or guardian, we will immediately delete such information.
9. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information and information within this policy, please contact us by Email: email@example.com
FOR YACHT ACADEMY WE HAVE A HIGHEST QUALIFICATION