IYT and ICC certificates. Online courses: Yachtmaster Offshore, International Crew, Bareboat Skipper, Radiooperator VHF. Yacht vacations. Pärnu Events. Great yachting all over the world. Over 20 years of experience. Yachting in Estonia.
Regatta in Croatia, october 2021
International certified yacht school – teaching experience since 2006
In our yacht school you can complete the following courses for skippers and international crew members.
After completing the courses for skippers and competent crew members, international certificates are issued.
- International Crew Certificate training. Theory and practice on board
- Training ICC’s European certificate from the Irish Maritime Administration. Theory on-line and practice on board.
- Bareboat Skipper IYT Certificate training. Theory on-line and practice on board
- IYT Yachtmaster Coastal Certificate training. Theory and practice on board
- IYT Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate training. Theory in class or on-line + practice on board.
- Radiooperator VHF Certificate training. Theory on-line or on board at once with International Crew or Bareboat Skipper.
- STATE YACHT CAPTAIN`S CERTIFICATE REPUBLIC OF ESTONIA Training. Suitable for beginners, from 16 years old. Theory on-line and practice on board.
On the yacht skipper courses, you study the following disciplines:
- Parts of vessel and nautical terminology
- Safety at sea
- Ropes and ropework
- Boat handling under power and sails
- Charts, chartwork, navigation
- Electronic navigation aids
- Tides and currents
- Collision regulations
- Lights and marks buoyage
- Yacht charter
- Route planning
- Documentation on boat
- Marinas, customs, immigration
- Responsibilities of skipper
- Basic first aid
- Galley at sea