Travel with us around the world! The Yacht-Challenge offers you regattas, cruises, corporate parties, as well as unforgettable sailing trips!
Booking guide. How to book.
1. How to get quotations and information
The easiest way to get information and quotations to contact us
at our e-mail – email@example.com to specify:
What service do you need.
- the dates of the service
- the number of participants
- any additional requests
We’ll send you the information requested and a personalised quotation to meet your needs as soon as we can.
Once you’ve chosen the best solution you can book directly by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At the beginning you can ask for a four day option within which time you may perfect the booking.
To finalize the booking you must send us:
- A copy of a valid passport or identity card for a contract supplementary if you rent a boat:
- A copy of a valid nautical licence for the skipper
- An RTF (radio-telephone) certificate (not necessarily of the skipper)
3. Terms of payment:
- 50% of the total on confirmation of the booking.
- The remaining 50% within 45 days prior to the beginning of the service.
- Methods of payment: bank transfer, visa and master card
- After prepayment we`ll send you booking confirmation.
- After full payment we`ll send you voucher for services.
4. If you rent a boat – two weeks before departure
Send us an email ((email@example.com):
- A “crew-list” with the data for all the members of the crew
- Choose and book your extra services
5. Welcome on board!
- Embarkation/disembarkation times:
- Embarkation: from 5.00 p.m.
- Return: Friday evening before 6.30 p.m. – overnight in the Marina
- Disembarkation: Saturday before 08.30 a.m.
6. If something happens – cancellation fees
- In the case of cancellation up to 90 days prior to the beginning of the service: 25% of the price
- In the case of cancellation 90 to 50 days prior to the beginning of the service: 60% of the price
- In the case of cancellation within the last 50 days prior to the beginning of the service: 100% of the price
We are strongly advise to take out travel cancellation insurance at the time the contract is signed.
FOR YACHT ACADEMY WE HAVE A HIGHEST QUALIFICATION