IYT and ICC certificates. Online courses: Yachtmaster Offshore, International Crew, Bareboat Skipper, Radiooperator VHF. Yacht vacations. Pärnu Events. Great yachting all over the world. Over 20 years of experience. Yachting in Estonia.
Sailing school in estonia
SAILING TRIPS, GIRLS' EVENINGS AT SEA, Events, PHOTO SESSIONS,
BIRTHDAY ON A SAILING YACHT IN PÄRNU BAY!
Sailing courses and skipper training in Estonia, Pärnu
We invite you to our yacht school IYT in the summer capital of Estonia, Pärnu. Here we have excellent conditions for yacht courses and skipper training: comfortable places for training of moorings, difficult entrances to marinas for good practice, always wind for work with sails.Sailing courses are in English, Estonian and Russian language.
- There is WC, showers and sauna, laundry, bar, restaurant, and fitness center.
- Good apartments are available for rent in Villa Sadama.
Skipper training and Courses IYT. International captain certificate.
Certificate ICC, Bareboat Skipper IYT, Yachtmaster Coastal IYT,
Yachtmaster Offshore IYT, International Crew IYT, Radiooperator VHF,
State Yacht Captain`s Certificate Republic of Estonia
Training Course Bareboat Skipper IYT and certificate ICC + VHF
10 days- €890
Training Course Yachtmaster Coastal IYT
6 days- €850
Training Course Yachtmaster Offshore IYT
10 days— €1200
State Yacht Captain`s Certificate Republic of Estonia + VHF certificate
10 days- €650
- The price includes: Accommodation in the DBL cabin, captain-instructor’s services, Logbook IYT (for course Bareboat Skipper IYT), All the necessary textbooks and manuals, Bed linen and towels, final cleaning, gas.
- Check-in/Check-out – 12-00
- Additionally: Meals on the yacht, incl. meals for the Captain-instructor, IYT certificates – €175, Marinas on islands – €33 per night per boat, fuel. On request: Wi-Fi – €10
4-6 people on board
– preparing the yacht for a sea voyage
– Safety requirements, safety equipment
– General construction of the yacht, knots, ropes
– Sails and sailing, man overboard
– Steering, mooring, anchoring
YACHT TRAININGS FOR SKIPPERS AND OWNERS
Practice training and Yacht Experience for Beginners
Skipper training is for all who want to improve own sailing skills. Goals of skipper training:
- Mooring and departure in various ways
- Works with sails
- Explore your own boat
Yacht experience and trainings for beginners:
- Yacht and her details
- Works with sails and Ropes
- Basic skills for moorings
Price per yacht per 1 day skipper training:
- 1-2 people – €350
- 3-5 people – €500
- It is possible to stay overnight on board before or after the training
- Own boat training1 day:
e-mail: email@example.com cell.+37253754494
Sailing Cruises, Birthday, Events on Yacht in Parnu Bay
You can organize Birthday, Girl Night or just a meeting of friends or colleagues on yacht in Pärnu bay!
Enjoy the sea space and freedom and get a positive charge for a long time! Or arrange a romantic date.
Besides, the yacht is the best place for a wedding photo shoot!
You can swim in the clear sea directly from the yacht!
You can watch the unforgettable sunset at sea and perhaps even see the famous “green ray” fulfilling wishes.
You can feel like captains at the helm of a sailing ship!
You can take unforgettable photos on a sailing yacht!
You can catch fresh fish, which you can immediately cook.
Price per yacht (max 11 pax):
- 1 hrs.: €90
- 2 hrs.: €170
- 3 hrs. €240