IYT and ICC certificates. Online courses: Yachtmaster Offshore, International Crew, Bareboat Skipper, Radiooperator VHF. Yacht vacations. Pärnu Events. Great yachting all over the world. Over 20 years of experience. Yachting in Estonia.
Regatta in Croatia, october 2021
International certified yacht school – teaching experience since 2006
IYT International Crew Training
International Crew IYT Course for those who want to train to be an active member of the yacht crew, participate in the deck works and work with sails
Entry Standard for the Certificate:
- The Candidate should be 14 years of age or over.
- Crew on a vessel up to a maximum length of 78 ft /24 m
- Course Duration: 5 to 6 days, 40 hours of theory and practical training (theory and practice on board), but this time frame may be reduced for those who have recognized prior learning or boating/sea time experience.
On the International Crew courses, you study the following disciplines:
- Rope work
- Basic sail handling
- Basic handling under power
- Safety briefing
- Man overboard procedures
- Nautical terminology
- Vessel equipment and instruments
- Included: Accommodation in DBL cabin, captain-instructor, bed linen.
- Additional fee: exam and certificate – 100€, food. included food of captain-instructor.
- Price – €500