© Photography Copyright Yacht-Challenge
Yacht Challenge School is an official licensed partner of IYT (International Yacht Training)
We Offer you The International Bareboat Skipper IYT, ICC and Radio Operator VHF online courses!
- You can practice anywhere, at a time convenient for you, and free up more time for practical exercises on the yacht.
- For those who have the experience of sailing on a yacht, upon passing the theoretical course on-line, the practice can be reduced from 10 to 7 days.
We will be Happy to Answer Your Anytime!
Write us at Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask Our Consultants:
+3 725 375-44-94 (Eng/Esti),
+7 903 274-75-95, +7 916 358-0747
Our online course includes the amount of knowledge required to obtain certificate Bareboat Skipper IYT, certificate ICC and certificate Radiooperator VHF
- The course consists of text with diagrams and photographs and explanations by the captain-instructor of the most difficult sections.
- During the course, you will pass a verification tests that will help you understand how well the material is learned and which sections need to be studied more carefully.
- Then a convenient time is selected for passing the test to the captain-instructor by Skype.
- When you are ready to take the exam, contact the teacher to agree on the testing time.
- After passing the test, a logbook with marks about the courses studied is issued.
for those who have completed the online course Bareboat Skipper IYT – discount on the price of practice – €100
-the theoretical course Bareboat Skipper IYT with the test and a logbook – €200
– the Radio Operator VHF course, including the cost of the certificate – €120
Certificate ICC Course:
-For those who have certificates IYT – Bareboat Skipper or another one with higher level – with the test – €50
-For those who have any other certificates – €150 евро
-Optional – practical exam – €250, including the cost of the certificate
After payment, you get access to the online theoretical course for 2 months.
* Payment options: a credit card, bank transfer.
To book a course – to receive certificate Bareboat Skipper IYT, certificate ICC, Radiooperator VHF please send us an email
Main Practice and examination location – Pärnu Yacht Club: Lootsi 6, Pärnu 80012, Estonia
How to get:
- By car: distance from Moscow – 1000 km (via Shumilkino-Luhamaa borders checkpoint, average time loss at the checkpoint – 40-60 minutes ), from St. Petersburg – 500 km
- by train or flight to Tallinn, then by bus to Pärnu (2 h, €7) https://www.luxexpress.eu/en/routes/tallinn-parnu/
- By train or plane to Riga, then by bus to Pärnu (3 hours, cost € 25) https://www.luxexpress.eu/
- Visa support – invitation to the consulate